Capacity Building IPA 2015 - Team Leader & Capacity Building Expert
- The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To strengthen the capacity and accountability of the Albanian administration to guarantee a sustainable role of Government of Albania in designing and implementing sector programmes and major infrastructure projects toward the improvement of connectivity within the country and the Western Balkan Region and in preparation for EU membership.
The purpose of this framework contract is assessment of needs, identification of the scope, and preparation of the Terms of References and Tender dossier for the Technical Assistance (TA) related te the Infrastructure Project Preparation and Capacity Building Facility foreseen under IPA 2015 programme for Albania.
- - University Degree finalized with master diploma in Economy, Civil Engineering, Law, Public Administration (or equivalent)
- - Proficiency in spoken and written English (notation 1 in the scale from 1 to 5, being 1-excellent 5-basic)
- Previous experience as team leader. General professional experience
- Minimum of 12 years of work experience in the infrastructure programrnes/projects. Specific professional experience
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in TA project including capacity building.
- At least 2 previous experiences including the assessment of capacities and planning of training programmes.
-1 Experience as team leader in the capacity building TA project.
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- 30 working days
- Courte durée