TURKEY - WW Expert 1
- “Technical Assistance and Supervision for Trabzon Water Supply Project”
The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is to accelerate Turkey's accession to EU by enabling Turkey to achieve a high level of environmental protection and compliance with the EU wastewater sector directives.
- University degree in civil, environmental, chemical or mechanical engineering or equivalent.
- · Minimum 10 years of experience in water/wastewater sector is required.
· Minimum 5 years of experience in construction of water/wastewater infrastructure projects,
· Minimum 4 years of experience in the Supervision Team (supervision of construction works on behalf of Employer which are implemented under FIDIC Contract) as Team Leader /Project Manager / Deputy Team Leader/Resident Engineer
· Experience in operation of water supply and/or wastewater systems will be an asset.
· Experienced in implementation of PRAG Procedures will be an asset,
· Experience in construction supervision of infrastructure projects governed by FIDIC conditions will be an asset,
· Local experience in Turkey will be an asset.
· Very good command of both written and spoken English
· Good computer skills with MS Office Applications
- Interested in this job? Please apply bellow.
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Longue durée