- Education required
- University Degree in Civil Engineering or relevant field, from a recognized institution
- Experience required
- At least 10 years experience in project management, formulation, assessment of feasibility studies, design and supervision of major road and bridge projects;
- At least 5 years experience with service and works contracts under EDF and FIDIC procedures;- - At least 5 years professional experience in developing countries in Asia;
- The candidate shall be fluent in the English language.
- Strong ability to write and edit documents in English is a prerequisite;
- Good computer skills, including word processing, spreadsheet analysis, desktop publishing, and applications related to databases are essential.
Working language: English
Full time until October 2018
Apply for job
Water & Hydraulics
- Working language
- Job reference