Capacity Building IPA 2015 - Procurement Expert
- The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is as follows:
To strengthen the capacity and accountability of the Albanian administration to guarantee a sustainable role of Government of Albania in designing and implementing sector programmes and major infrastructure projects toward the improvement of connectivity within the country and the Western Balkan Region and in preparation for EU membership.
The purpose of this framework contract is assessment of needs, identification of the scope, and preparation of the Terms of References and Tender dossier for the Technical Assistance (TA) related te the Infrastructure Project Preparation and Capacity Building Facility foreseen under IPA 2015 programme for Albania.
- Education required
- - University Degree finalized with a master diploma
- Experience required
- - Proficiency in spoken and written English (notation 1 to 2 in the scale from 1 te 5, being 1-excellent 5-basic)
- Minimum of 6 years of work experience including planning/preparation, management, implementation of projects/programmes in sector of transport/energy/envirotunent/regional development.
- Minimum 1 previous experience as expert in a technical assistance for capacity building.
- Minimum one experience in drafting ternis of references and tender dossier for technical assistance based on internationally recognized guidelines.
- Apply before
- 30 working days
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference