Construction of Motorway - Team Leader
- The overall objective of the Project is the construction of the motorway section Svilaj - Odžak, border crossing, and interstate bridge over the Sava River on Corridor Vc/Mediterranean Corridor to facilitate trade, regional integration, and sustainable growth, and, thus, have a positive impact on the economy of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The specific objectives of the are to ensure an effective financial management and monitoring of the Project.
The successful implementation of these project translates into an effective financial management and monitoring of the Project by Beneficiaries, including a timely disbursement of the WBIF investment grant.
- Education required
- At least a University degree in engineering, economics, or business administration;
- Experience required
- - Minimum 15 years of professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of relevant project management experience
- Minimum 10 years of international professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of professional experience in the Western Balkans.
- Experience in at least 2 infrastructure projects with a value of minimum €15m delivered through FIDIC or equivalent type works contracts and in at least 2 projects financed by EU grants and/or IFIs in the Western Balkans or other similar transition regions.
- Knowledge of local languages would be an advantage.
- Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Apply before
- 330 working days
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference