“Building Regional Resilience through Strengthened Meteorological, Hydrological and Climate Services in the Indian Ocean Commission (IOC) member countries”
The objective is to support the Indian Ocean Commission in the preparation of the Regional Hydromet Project and elaborate the Funding Proposal for its submission to the GCF after conducting all necessary studies, including those for the Mauritius’ RAFE project.
-Environment / Climate Change PhD or Master’s Degree
- Senior profile with a minimum of 10 years of experience in climate change impact assessment and vulnerability evaluation
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience in Climate change modelling, impact analysis and vulnerability studies;
- Shall have been involved in climate change impact analysis in SIDS, in IOC countries preferably
- Shall have been involved in vulnerability assessment to Cyclones; storms; droughts and flooding,
- Ideally, experience in Green Climate Fund project preparation
Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: email@example.com, with the reference 193/858/001C/PMO in subject.