“Building Regional Resilience through Strengthened Meteorological, Hydrological and Climate Services in the Indian Ocean Commission (IOC) member countries”
The objective is to support the Indian Ocean Commission in the preparation of the Regional Hydromet Project and elaborate the Funding Proposal for its submission to the GCF after conducting all necessary studies, including those for the Mauritius’ RAFE project.
-Economics PhD or Master Degree
- Senior profile with a minimum of 10 years of working experience in financial and economic studies (NPV, IRR, etc.),
- Shall have been involved in cost –benefit studies dealing with hydro meteorological projects , flooding, coastal and dams infrastructures
- Shall have experience in economic and social impact assessment
- Shall have prepared financial models dealing with hard and soft equipment’s, O&M etc., experience with meteorological services is an advantage,
- Shall have previous experience in IFIs financed projects, experience in GCF financing projects in an advantages
Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: email@example.com, with the reference 193/858/001E/PMO in subject.