“Building Regional Resilience through Strengthened Meteorological, Hydrological and Climate Services in the Indian Ocean Commission (IOC) member countries”
The objective is to support the Indian Ocean Commission in the preparation of the Regional Hydromet Project and elaborate the Funding Proposal for its submission to the GCF after conducting all necessary studies, including those for the Mauritius’ RAFE project.
-Environment / Climate change/ Urban development / Institutional PhD or Master’s Degree
- Senior profile with a minimum of 10 years of experience in IFIS project development,
- Minimum of 10 years of working experience specifically in environment, climate and disaster risk reduction projects
- Experience in multi-stakeholders, multi-country and regional projects
- Shall have been involved in development projects in SIDS, preferably in IOC countries
- Shall have strong experiences with IFIs project preparation,
- Shall have been involved in one or several Green Climate Fund project preparation, among which, preferably, one has been already approved
- Shall have excellent managerial and management skills and timeline respect.
Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: email@example.com, with the reference 193/858/001A/PMO in subject.