LIBERIA - Training center - Linesmen
- “Consultancy Services for Utility Training Consultant for the Establishment of Enterprise – Based Training Center at the Liberia Electricity Corporation (LEC)”
The objective of this assignment is to establish the LEC Training Center and BWI Residential Wiring Workshop and support the start-up of their sustainable operations in line with the activities under the Training Center Project, in order to strengthen the institutional capacity of the LEC and the general electricity sector in Liberia through staff training and development.
- Education required
- Minimum of Higher National Diploma (HND) in Electrical, Mechanical, and Civil Engineering or equivalent is required.
- Experience required
- -Professional Certification in Training and/or is preferred.
a) Minimum seven (7) years of experience is required to include:
- Providing in-house and work-based training and assessment for enterprise employees within a power utility
- Setting up training program, conducting training programs and performing training evaluation within a power utility
- Course facilitation and instruction, curriculum development and instructional systems design within a power utility
b) Must have worked in the capacity of Linsmen Training Instructor/ Specialist, or equivalent at a power utility training center
c) Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods (mentoring, coaching, on-the-job or in classroom training. E learning, workshops, simulations etc.
- Interested in this job? Please apply bellow.
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference