SIERRA LEONE - Transport - TL
- ''Study to design support for the governance in Sierra Leone's transport sector''
Global objective of this project is to improved sustainability and security of the regional road transport system.
An indicative number of 45 working days is planned for this expert.
- Education required
- Education at least up to a Master Degree level, or equivalent professional experience of
12 years in one of the following fields: transport logistics, transport/distribution
management/ transport planning, transport economics, or other relevant discipline;
- Experience required
- · At least 12 years of relevant professional experience, related to multi-party project
implementation, policy and strategy formulation, public administration management;
· A minimum of 5 years (of the 12 years) on management/team leader level;
-Excellent knowledge of regional and interregional transport policies, strategies, transport
sector implementation programmes and transport economics and cost calculations;
· Expertise to facilitate the identification of short/long-term experts and manage an
international team with the ability to coordinate the process of documentation of lessons
learnt and reporting on progress made.
· Experience in management, as TL, of at least 2 donor-funded (international institutions)
technical assistance programmes;
· Working experience and knowledge of the transport sector in West Africa will be
considered as an asset.
· Fluency in English (written and spoken)
Extra years of experience would be acceptable instead of a master’s degree,
but for the Senior Expert (TL) position only. If the Senior Expert does not have the
University- degree education indicated in the ToR, they must alternatively have a professional
experience of minimum 15 years.
- Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference183/642/027A/PMO in subject
- Sierra Leone
- Apply before
- Short term
- Working language
- Job reference