Western Balkans-EU environmental acquis -waste management expert
- The overall objective of the programme is to strengthen the implementation of the EU environmental acquis in the Western Balkans and Turkey in areas relevant for addressing trans-boundary environmental issues.
The purpose of this contract is to assist the European Commission in providing the Secretariat of the EU Environment Partnership Programme for Accession (EPPA).
- Education required
- • University degree (preferably MSc or higher) in the field of environmental sciences or other related field.
- Experience required
- • Preferably 7 years, minimum 5 years, of relevant professional experience related to environment.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in implementation and/or enforcement of the EU waste acquis.
• Experience in drafting and/or revision of waste management plans, national waste policies and/or legislation.
• Experience in alignment with EU waste acquis in the enlargement context will be considered an advantage.
• Fluency in both written and spoken English. Knowledge of one of the languages of the beneficiary countries will be an advantage.
- Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference 182/642/61B/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Job reference