Canada-Reducing Plastic Waste-Team leader
- Reducing plastic waste in Canada - Ensuring sustainable consumption and production patterns
The purpose of this contract is to support a transition to sustainable production and consumption of plastic in Canada and contribute to significantly reducing marine and riverine litter, including by supporting European approaches, policies and business models.
- Key expert 1 in Circular Economy: project coordinator
- o General professional experience:
-Minimum 10 years of general professional experience in a sector relevant to the scope of the assignment (e.g. circular economy, climate action, sustainable energy, etc.);
o Specific professional experience:
-Participation in at least one project in the field of international affairs;
-Participation in at least one project implying knowledge and understanding of Project Cycle Management and Logical Framework
- Proven experience in a Circular Economy project specifically focusing on the plastic supply chain would be considered a strong asset;
-Working experience in or on Canada or USA will be considered a strong asset.
- Specific professional experience working with EU procedures, in particular related to service contracts, would be an asset.
o Language skills: Fluency in English (C1 level) and French (B1 or B2 level)
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 202/1475/010A/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise