CENTRAL ASIA - Climate change - KE2
- European Union – Central Asia Water, Environment and Climate Change Cooperation (WECOOP)
The overall objective of the project is to promote sustainable development and circular economy in Central Asia.
- A University Degree in biology or earth sciences or engineering or environmental sciences or public administration or international relations or law, or a relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent relevant professional experience;
-minimum 450 working days (at least 70% in the region)
- General professional experience
• Preferably 15 years, but minimum 10 years of professional experience is required;
• Preferably 7 years, but minimum 5 years of cumulated experience in conducting institutional capacity-building in the fields of environmental governance and/or climate
Specific professional experience
• Experience in designing and delivering preferably 10, but minimum 7 training courses in the fields of environmental governance and climate change is required;
• Preferably 3 years, but minimum 2 years of cumulated engagement(s) in capacity building actions promoting EU environmental legislation in the countries of Eastern Neighbourhood and/or Central Asia and/or EU accession countries will be an advantage.
• Fluency in oral and written Russian is essential.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 198/642/111B/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée
- English, Russian