Egypt-Kitchener drain project-financialexpert
- PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (PIC) FOR THE KITCHENER DRAIN PROJECT WASTEWATER COMPONENT
The purpose of the PIC is to assist the MHUUC/PMU, HCWW and the WSCs to implement Component 1 of the project in a timely and efficient manner and to thus achieve the abovementioned overall project objectives
- Responsible for assessment of phasing of the investment programme, monitoring of cash flow / disbursement needs under the project, monitoring of project costs throughout implementation all in close coordination with MHUUC/PMU, the implementing entities and EIB.
- - University degree in finance, economics or business administration (or equivalent);
- Very good knowledge of English, ;
- Knowledge of Arabic would be considered a strong asset.
General Professional Experience
- 15 years total working experience,
- Good knowledge of the utilities sector.
Specific Professional Experience
- 10 years’ experience in the utilities sector;
- 5 years’ experience in the water/wastewater sector;
- Substantial experience in monitoring financial aspects of major construction / infrastructure projects;
- Previous experience in the Middle East / North Africa region
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning reference 212/642/05D/PMO in subject