Egypt-Kitchener drain project-process expert
- PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (PIC) FOR THE KITCHENER DRAIN PROJECT WASTEWATER COMPONENT
The purpose of the PIC is to assist the MHUUC/PMU, HCWW and the WSCs to implement Component 1 of the project in a timely and efficient manner and to thus achieve the abovementioned overall project objectives
- Responsible for optimising all aspects of the design of the wastewater treatment plants, including implementation, operation and maintenance. Monitoring of the construction supervision consultants. Reviewing commissioning procedures for the WWTP(s) and ensuring cohesive transfer from implementation through to operation phase.
- - University degree in civil or chemical engineering (or equivalent),
- Excellent knowledge of English;
- Knowledge of Arabic would be considered an advantage.
General Professional Experience
- A minimum of 15 years relevant professional experience;
- Proven knowledge of wastewater treatment processes and principles used on International projects;
Specific Professional Experience
- Demonstrated communication and training skills;
- 7 years relevant experience on wastewater treatment processes in hot climates
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning reference 212/642/05A/DA n subject