Egypt-Kitchener drain project-Team leader
- PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (PIC) FOR THE KITCHENER DRAIN PROJECT WASTEWATER COMPONENT
The purpose of the PIC is to assist the MHUUC/PMU, HCWW and the WSCs to implement Component 1 of the project in a timely and efficient manner and to thus achieve the abovementioned overall project objectives
- University degree in civil engineering / construction management (or equivalent)
- Excellent knowledge of English; Good written and verbal communication skills;
- A post-graduate degree or certification or certificate in project management, would be a distinct advantage.
- Knowledge of Arabic would be considered an advantage
General Professional Experience
- 20 years’ professional experience in the field of wastewater projects including project management;
-10 years’ professional experience of similar assignments on International capital investment projects,
preferably funded by Multilateral or Bilateral Development Banks or donors;
- Must have acted as team leader on at least two previous projects;
Specific Professional Experience
- Experience as team leader in management and administration of at least one large water and wastewater infrastructure investment programme (preferably, with total project costs in excess of EUR 50m) including experience with procedures of international financing agencies or institutions.
- Previous experience in coordinating and delivering capacity building to sector utilities.
- Previous experience in the Middle East / North Africa region in the sector would be an advantage.
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning reference 212/642/05A/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Water & Hydraulics
- Longue durée