GEORGIA - EU Integration - Deputy Team Leader - m/f
- Georgia - European Union Integration Facility
The overall objective of the project is to strengthen Georgian public institutions capacity to comply with the commitments under the EU Enlargement Pack including obligations under the EU-Georgia Agreements, with particular focus on EU-Georgia Association Agreement.
- Minimum Master degree in subject area related to the tender or, in its absence, equivalent professional experience of a minimum of 5 years' in addition to the general
professional experience as required below
- General professional experience (gained within last 20 years)
- Minimum 10 years as public official and/or advisor and/ or consultant in policy planning and coordination at state level
Specific professional experience (gained within last 20 years)
- Working experience as key expert and/or component leader in international technical assistance projects in the field of enlargement and/or association process with the EU.
- Minimum 3 years as public official and/or consultant and/or advisor in EU approximation and/or EU- related institution building activities;
- Asset: Minimum 2 years working experience in inter-institutional and/or law making process.
- Asset: Fluent oral and written communication in Georgian
- If you are interested in this project please apply below or send your cv to email@example.com stating reference 235/1113/029B/PMO
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée