- Western Balkans Investment Framework Infrastructure Project Facility Technical Assistance 10 (IPF 10)
Project activities will be carried out in the region of the Western Balkans
The intended commencement date is 15th September 2020 and the period of implementation of the contract will be 48 months from this date
The overall objective of the Technical Assistance (TA) operation is to improve the preparation and implementation of priority infrastructure projects at Western Balkans IPA Beneficiaries and regional level in the following sectors: Energy, Environment, Social, and Transport and Digital economy
- We are looking for a Team Leader
- Team Leader (TL):
Qualification and skills:
-academic background in engineering, preferably at masters level or equivalent, specialised in one of the four infrastructure sectors (energy, environment, social and transport)
-an academic degree in management would be an advantage
General professional experience:
-15 years of general working experience
-10 years managerial experience, out of which 5 acquired years of working experience, as team leader, in particular in coordinating simultaneously several multi-disciplinary and/or multicultural teams of senior professionals, ideally with international organisations
Specific professional experience:
-10 years of experience with both feasibility studies and design studies for infrastructure projects, in one or more of the five IPF infrastructure sectors (digital, energy, environment, social and transport).
-5 years proven experience in working with national administrations of Transition Economies will be regarded as advantageous. Senior management experience in working in one or more IPA countries (as defined in the Annexes I and II of the Council Regulation EC 1085/2006) will be regarded as advantageous.
-5 years proven experience in managing projects and multicultural teams outside his/her country of origin.
- proven experience in working with one or more IFI (AFD, EIB, EBRD, CEB, KfW, World Bank Group) on environmental and social impact assessment and/or economic appraisal of project (CBA) and international procurement standards, is highly desirable.
- familiarity with EC procedures/requirements and proven successful projects experience with the EC.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 202/645/007A/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Western Balkans
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Longue durée