JAMAICA - SBS - expert2
- "Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Justice and sector entities to support the review and development of sector policy and practices for greater coherence in the justice reform process in Jamaica"
The global objective of this contract is to provide Technical Assistance to the Ministry of Justice and other sector entities through in-depth facilitation and consultation with key players to assess/review the progress of justice reform in the sector1, ascertain gaps and opportunities, and develop a new sector policy to guide ongoing justice reform using analytical tools which improve the management of the sector and contribute to the observance of the rule of law thus significantly improving standards of justice service for all users of the sector.
- • Masters' degree in Sociology, Law, Criminal Justice, Economics, Human Resources Management or related fields or, in its absence, at least 5 years'
equivalent professional experience in the management or the justice sector to be added to the General experience below;
- • Experience in current modalities used for organizational reviews and human resources development
• Excellent command of English
• Knowledge of the Jamaican justice sector is a distinct advantage.
• At least 6 years' experience in producing social, political or economic analyses and costings, including project design and development, statistical analysis, data
collection and manipulation, and written reports
• Experience in at least 1 similar contract involving organizational reform and public reform at the strategic and functional levels, particularly institutional strengthening
and capacity building of the judiciary and or penitentiary reform.
• Knowledge and professional experience in small island developing states, particularly in the Caribbean is a distinct advantage.
• Training and expertise in quantitative and qualitative research methods and analytical tools, data interpretation and utilization.
Excellent communication, organizational and time management.
• Ability to establish, maintain and coordinate effective working relationships with diverse stakeholders.
• Ability to work within a team under pressure and within strict deadlines.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office and project management software.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 193/1475/045C/PMO in subject.
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Courte durée