Kosovo - Railway - Railway Civil Infrastructure Expert
- FEASIBILITY ASSESSMENT AND DETAILED DESIGN FOR THE REHABILITATION OF THE RAILWAY LINE FUSHE KOSOVA-PRISTINA
The objective of this project is to improve the inter- urban transport between Pristina and Fushë Kosovë compliant with the
environmental and social standards of the EU and EBRD as well as ensuring gender equality
- Railway Civil Infrastructure Expert - STAGE 2
Expert category: Cat. II (>6 years of experience)
- • Qualifications and skills required:
- At least master’s degree in Civil Engineering; or in its absence 5 years of professional experience (in addition to the minimum number of
years of general professional experience required below).
• General professional experience:
- At least 6 years’ experience in the sector related to civil engineering.
• Specific professional experience:
- At least 4 years’ of experience in railways engineering projects; and
- Experience with preparation of detailed design in at least 1 infrastructure project;
- Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: email@example.com, with the reference 227/1471/11C/PMO in subject.
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée