Liberia-FS for distribution networks-Mini Hydro Power Plant expert
- Feasibility Studies for the distribution networks in Buchanan and Greenville towns, Liberia
The overall objective of the project is to contribute to the socio-economic development of the South-East of Liberia, particularly in Buchanan and Greenville towns, and thereby improve the living conditions of the rural population in these areas. It aims to achieve this objective by increasing access to reliable and affordable electricity.
- Mini Hydro Power Plant Expert
- Qualifications and skills:
- University degree in engineering, economics, finance or related area;
- Excellent working knowledge of English;
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience;
- 7 years of experience with proven extensive experience in feasibility studies of mini hydro power plants and rural electrification;
- Practical experience in similar assignments preferably in sub-Saharan Africa or in countries with similar conditions as Liberia would be an asset.
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning the reference 212/1476/200C/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée