Lithuania-the LIWA Electric Vessels-Economist
- Support for preparing a Feasibility Study for the LIWA Electric Vessels Project
The overall objective of this assignment is to assess the feasibility of developing a cargo shipping service between Kaunas and Klaipeda, the optimal approach to delivering such a service and an analysis of the investment in 20 electric vessels underlying this service
- KE3: Economist specialised in assessment of projects in logistics sector / CAT II
- At least a Master’s degree or academic equivalent in a relevant field of science (e.g. economics or business management); (Minimum requirement).
For the purpose of the assessment of the candidates proposed, candidates holding a Bachelor’s degree will be consider acceptable, provided that they can demonstrate + 5 years of general professional experience additional to the minimum number mentioned below (i.e. 10+5 for the expert of category II)
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years international experience in the field of transport economics and financial analysis related to logistics (Minimum requirement).;
Specific professional experience
- At least 7 years of experience in ports logistics and port infrastructure and superstructure as well as intermodal transport (Minimum requirement).
- Relevant experience in elaborating economic and financial aspects of feasibility studies for logistic concepts in similar projects (similar scope): proven contribution as key expert in preferably 5 projects (or more) in the last 10 years.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 222/1476/67C/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Courte durée