Mongolia Team Leader
- Final evaluation of Support to Employment Creation in Mongolia
The overall objective is to support inclusive and sustainable development in Mongolia through promotion of quality employment focusing on the non-mining sector.
- promoting job creation
- improving the functionning of the labour market
- enable private sector job creation
- The team leader is responsible for the overall coordination of the implementation of the contract obligations, preparation of the reporting and communication, coordination with the European Union Delegation to Mongolia.
- At least a Master Degree, or the academic equivalent (justified) in Social sciences or Public Administration. In the absence of a Master’s
Degree, a minimum 4 years of equivalent professional experience in the areas of Employment (employment promotion, employment services, labour market policies, job
creation) or social sector policy assessment
At least 12 years of demonstrated experience in one of the following sector: social protection, public administration, employment.
At least 5 years professional experiences at international level in monitoring and evaluation procedures and methodologies applied to the various modalities of implementation, instruments and channels of cooperation/ aid delivery including programme/project management. (Employment/TVET sector is
At least 5 experiences in the course of the last 10 years in leading an evaluation for development and cooperation interventions in the social policy sectors.
The expert must be fluent in English