Mozambique-Climate Resilient Framework Loan-Deputy Team Leader
- PROJECT PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT TO THE MOZAMBIQUE CLIMATE RESILIENT FRAMEWORK LOAN
The overall objective of the Mozambique Climate Resilient Framework Loan is to support the reconstruction of infrastructures damaged by the two cyclones Idai and Kenneth that hit the country in March and April 2019 respectively
- Academic degree in engineering or project management or equivalent.
- General professional experience:
• Minimum of 10 years of general working experience, of which at least three years in developing
countries, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Specific professional experience:
• Involvement as team member in a minimum of 2 infrastructure projects in developing countries
involving for 1 of them preparation studies (feasibility studies, detailed design, tender
documentation) and for 1 of them implementation support (technical assistance to project
implementation) particularly in one or more of the Project targeted sectors, in the past 10 years.
• Proven experience in working with EU, EIB and other IFI’s (e.g. AfDB, WB, AFD/Proparco, FMO,
KfW) on similar assignments
Proficiency in oral and written English language. Working knowledge of Portuguese is considered
as an advantage
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number212/642/17B/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée
- English, Portugese