Mozambique-Climate Resilient Framework Loan-Storm water expert
- PROJECT PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT TO THE MOZAMBIQUE CLIMATE RESILIENT FRAMEWORK LOAN
The overall objective of the Mozambique Climate Resilient Framework Loan is to support the reconstruction of infrastructures damaged by the two cyclones Idai and Kenneth that hit the country in March and April 2019 respectively
- Academic degree in engineering in a relevant discipline or equivalent
- General professional experience:
• Minimum of 10 years of general working experience, of which at least five years in developing
countries, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Specific professional experience:
• Involvement in a minimum of 2 preparatory studies (feasibility studies, detailed design, tender
documentation) of storm water/drainage infrastructure projects in the past 10 years.
• Experience in a minimum of 1 projects in developing countries covering the implementation support
of storm water/drainage infrastructure financed by EU, EIB or other IFI’s in the past 10 years.
Proficiency in oral and written English language. Working knowledge of Portuguese is considered
as an advantage.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/642/17E/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée
- English, Portugese