Mozambique-Climate Resilient Framework Loan-Team Leader
- PROJECT PREPARATION AND IMPLEMENTATION SUPPORT TO THE MOZAMBIQUE CLIMATE RESILIENT FRAMEWORK LOAN
The overall objective of the Mozambique Climate Resilient Framework Loan is to support the reconstruction of infrastructures damaged by the two cyclones Idai and Kenneth that hit the country in March and April 2019 respectively
- Academic degree in engineering or in a discipline relevant to the project scope, or equivalent.
- General professional experience:
• Minimum 10 years managerial experience in managing multi-disciplinary teams of senior
professionals from different cultural areas, in developing countries, preferably in Sub-Saharan Africa.
Specific professional experience:
• Involvement as TL in an implementation support mission to a large infrastructure project (above
Euros 50 million investment cost) in the past 10 years.
• Involvement in a minimum of 4 infrastructure projects in developing countries involving for 2 of them
preparation studies (feasibility studies, detailed design, tender documentation) and for 2 of them
implementation support (technical assistance to the asset owner) in two or more of the Project
targeted sectors, in the past 15 years.
• Proven experience in working with EU, EIB and/or other IFI’s (e.g. AfDB, WB, AFD/Proparco, FMO,
KfW) on similar assignments.
Proficiency in oral and written English language. Working knowledge of Portuguese is considered
as an advantage.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number212/642/17A/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée
- English, Portugese