MYANMAR - WTP - electro/mecha
- TECHNICAL ASSISTANCE IN PUBLIC FINANCE MANAGEMENT AND EU BUDGET SUPPORT PROGRAMMES
The specific objectives of this contract are as follows:
Provide the EU Delegation and the Government of Nepal with permanent support in monitoring and reviewing progress made in the implementation of the national PFM reform program and related domains (1), monitoring, assessing and reporting on the eligibility conditions of the Budget Support programmes and assisting in the preparation of the disbursement files for the abovementioned programmes (2).
- Public Finance Management and EU Budget Support Specialist
- Qualifications and skills
- Education at least Master degree in Economics, or Public Policy, or Public Financial Management, or Public law or equivalent relevant experience of 12 years.
General professional experience
- At least 10 years' experience in Public Financial Management cycle, including public sector reforms and/or institutional strengthening.
Specific professional experience
- Experience in formulation and/or implementation of Sector Policy Support programmes.
- Proven knowledge and experience of International donors project management procedures and of EU budget support modalities.
- Experience in PFM, macro-economic and budget transparency assessments.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 198/642/333/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Water & Hydraulics