NIGERIA - Energy Diplomacy Support -Technical Support Expert - m/f
- EU-Nigeria Energy Diplomacy Support Project
The overall objective is to support Nigeria's efforts towards achieving its energy transition targe
- Master's degree or equivalent in a subject related to engineering, natural resources management or environmental sciences.
- - Knowledge and experience in project design and management of access to energy projects.
General professional experience:
- Minimum 12 years of relevant work experience in the area of renewable energy and energy efficiency sector in developing countries, especially in Africa.
- Experience working in Nigeria power sector will be a strong advantage.
Specific professional experience:
- Experience of EU, UN agencies or other donor funded project will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of working processes (purchase orders, preparation of contracts for services and goods, tendering, protocol, etc.) of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects/programme.
- Demonstrated technical experience in project planning and implementation of renewable energy and energy efficiency projects/programme.
- At least one (1) demonstrable experience of having managed a team of at least three (3) members, within the past 10 years in the area of renewable energy and energy efficiency sector.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below or send your CV to email@example.com, stating reference 235/1475/010/PMO in subject.
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée