PNG-Water supply TA-Coordinator
- PAPUA NEW GUINEA (PNG) WATER SUPPLY AND SANITATION PROJECT (WATER PNG)
The primary role of the technical and project implementation assistance is to support the achievement of cost-effective, efficient and sustainable infrastructure in line with state-of-the art water engineering practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- · A minimum 10 years of water utility experience including demonstrated experience in the development of water supply and sanitation schemes.
· Experience in the engineering design, supervision and/or construction of urban water infrastructures,
· Experience in the preparation of bidding documents for, evaluation and/or supervision of design-build contracts desirable.
· Familiarity with World Bank or Asian Development Bank, procurement guidelines and procedures is desirable.
· Effective verbal, analytical and written communication skills in English and a demonstrated ability to produce high quality document
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number212/642/12A/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Papua New Guinea
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Water & Hydraulics
- Longue durée