Romania - Financial Controller m/f
- Our client, major engineering company, is a key player in designing and implementing environmental solutions. The company supports private and public companies in their transition in Water, Environment, Energy and Mobility areas.
for its branch in Romania, we are currently looking for a
Financial Controller (m/f)
Based in Bucharest - Romania
- Under the responsibility of the General Manager, you will be responsible for the good and accurate follow-up of our projects.
In this frame, your main missions will consist in:
Administrative and financial follow-up on the Romanian perimeter and participation in the financial closing process with the group:
- Review of quarterly project budgets;
- Preparation of quarterly budgets with operational staff;
- Gap analysis and justifications;
- Preparation of provision journals in accounting;
- Construction of annual budget and MTP, as well as quarterly re-forecasts and landings;
- Monthly analysis of KPIs (invoicing, cash, overdues);
- Perform various analyzes according to management needs (bid budget, analysis, bridges, etc).
- Follow-up of supplier and customer debt in collaboration with the accounting firm and validation of financial statements;
- Monthly WIP calculation;
You will also help our operational staff to become autonomous and to integrate financial know-how into their day-to-day work.
- - You have a Master’s degree in Finance and 3 years (minimum) of experience in project management control
- You are fluent in English and Romanian
- You possess an excellent command of MS Excel
- You demonstrate initiative, rigor as well as a good team spirit and ability to interact with an international team.
- We offer:
- Challenging, fast-paced work environment within a dynamic international group;
- On-the-job training and skills development;
- Pays de résidence
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Permanent position
- Longue durée