South East Asia-Resilient Cities-Cost Estimator
- "South East Asia Facility for Resilient Cities"
The proposed transaction technical assistance facility, the Southeast Asia Facility for Resilient Cities , will provide project preparation and implementation support, policy
advice, and capacity development support for projects and investment programs in the urban development and water sector of the Southeast Asia region.
- Degree in civil engineering with additional courses on quantity surveying and/or procurement.
- Experience in engineering or relevant field, with experience in cost estimation of works.
Cost Estimator is expected to work closer to the site and go into more site-specific details and assist the key team.
The following countries will be benefiting from this technical assistance: Lao, Philippines,Timor Leste, Cambodia, Vietnam and Indonesia.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 212/642/21H/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Longue durée