TIMOR LESTE - Financial Management Specialist - m/f
- Support for the Baucau Municipal Capital Water Supply and Sanitation Project
- Bachelor's degree, preferably a Master's degree, either in finance, business management, economics, or accounting or relevant fields.
- At least ten years of combined professional experience in the relevant sectors, and at least 6 years of experience in the Asia Pacific region
- The expert has completed at least 5 similar assignme
- FM-related software application users
- Certified Professional membership, such as CPA or equivalent
-Ccapacity building, preferably in World Bank and ADB funded projects.
- Experienced position as Financial Management Specialist, or accountant or auditor
The task of the specialist will be, among others :
- Prepare and establish the project FMS and accounting procedures that comply with all
aspects of the WB and the Government of Timor-Leste regulations.
- Assist in preparing accurate and timely financial and M&E-specified reports and
- Assist in the preparation of quarterly Interim Financial Reports
- Assist the PMU Project Accountant in complying with the established procedure
- If you are interested please apply stating the reference number 236/642/41 or send your cv to email@example.com
- Pays de résidence
- East Timor
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise