TIMOR LESTE - HSE Management Specialist -m/f
- "The Project Supervision Consultant (PSC) for the Baucau Municipal Capital Water & Sanitation Project."
The Objective of this project is to increase access to safely managed drinking water and sanitation services in the municipal capital of Baucau
- HSE Management Specialist having a bachelor's degree, preferably a master's degree in an Environmental or related field
- At least 13 (thirteen) years of total professional work experience working in water and sanitation supervision or related infrastructure projects,
and the planning, implementation, and monitoring of HSE management, supervision, and reports on the CEMP.
Experience in providing HSE training.
Registration with a professional institution and relevant training will be considered an advantage.
The expert has completed at least 5 (five) similar (relevant) urban water & sanitation assignments in the similar position.
The expert has at least six years of experience in the Asia Pacific Region. Work experience in Timor-Leste and knowledge of administrative systems and government organizations is an advantage.
- If you are interested in this project please apply below or send your cv to email@example.com stating reference 235/642/031A/PMO
- Pays de résidence
- East Timor
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures