Turkey-solid waste project-Financial expert
- The overall objective of the project of which this contract will be a part is To accelerate Turkey's accession to EU by enabling Turkey to achieve a high level of environmental protection and compliance with the EU waste sector directives in order to reduce the environmental pollution caused by solid waste disposal
- Key expert 2: Institutional/Financial Expert
- Qualifications and skills
- University degree in engineering, economics or equivalent.
General professional experience
- Minimum 10 years of professional working experience
Specific professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience required in the field of financial management and tariff setting procedures / billing systems for waste management utilities or public utilities
- Minimum 5 years of experience/at least 1 project required in the field experience in capacity building, training (e.g. planning, programming and training of municipality staff in administration and financial management).
- Experience in Turkish institutional/financial legislation.
- Experience in contracting / outsourcing of operations tasks of similar waste management organizations will be an asset.
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number 222/642/015A/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Longue durée