Turkey-Solid waste project-Resident engineers
- Consultancy Services for Design Review, Preparation of Bidding Documents and Construction Supervision Services for Gaziantep Mechanical Biological Treatment and Biogas Production Plant - Capacity Increase (2nd Stage), CHP unit and RDF production unit, Nizip Solid Waste Landfill (3rd Stage), Mechanical Recycling and RDF
production unit and Rehabilitation of Dump sites
The overall objective of the Action is to contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of host communities and Syrian refugees in the South-East of Turkey in terms of access to water and sanitation services. The scope of the Project (Municipal Services Project) has been extended to include solid waste management, based on priority action areas.
- Resident Engineers / Site Supervisors
- - Bachelor's degree in civil engineering and in absence of bachelor's degree, relevant technical educational background (i.e. vocational high school) together with min 10 years of relevant working experience is required. A more advanced (higher) degree in relevant fields will be considered as an asset
- Moderate in English
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience
- Minimum 5 years of on-site working experience in construction supervision services and/or construction / installation of solid waste management projects (mixed municipal waste sorting facility, waste to energy facility, sanitary landfill, RDF production, composting plant etc.) and experience in similar contracts financed by IFIs.
- Experience in construction of electrical and mechanical plants will be an asset
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning the reference 222/642/15B/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Longue durée