Turkey-Solid waste project-Team Leader
- Consultancy Services for Design Review, Preparation of Bidding Documents and Construction Supervision Services for Gaziantep Mechanical Biological Treatment and Biogas Production Plant - Capacity Increase (2nd Stage), CHP unit and RDF production unit, Nizip Solid Waste Landfill (3rd Stage), Mechanical Recycling and RDF
production unit and Rehabilitation of Dump sites
The overall objective of the Action is to contribute to the improvement of the living conditions of host communities and Syrian refugees in the South-East of Turkey in terms of access to water and sanitation services.
- Supervision of Construction and DLP Team Leader / Project Manager
S/he shall be authorized as the "Representative of the Engineer" and shall provide services on a full- time basis at the duty station(s) during construction period.
- - Degree from a relevant engineering discipline (such as civil, environmental or mechanical). A more advanced (higher) degree in relevant fields will be considered as an asset.
- Minimum of 15 years of professional experience and experience as Project Manager or Team Leader on not less than 3 (three) previous Technical Assistance/Project Management/Work Supervision missions.
- Experience as a supervisor or team leader / project manager of contractor in a construction project implemented by international and/or multilateral organizations; and experience in similar contracts financed by IFIs.
- Experience in projects, similar in scale and content to this type of project (Solid Waste Management)
- Solid knowledge in MS Office software including MS Project.
- Fluency in English
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning the reference 222/642/15A in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Construction & Infrastructures