UKRAINE-GHG-Environment legislation Expert
- Technical assistance in accounting and phasing out of emissions of GHG, ODS and F-GasesTechnical assistance in accounting and phasing out of emissions of GHG, ODS and F-Gases
Global objective of tihi project is to contribute to the rendering of Ukrainian economy modern, clean, resource-efficient and competitive, with economic growth decoupled from resource use, and citizens' health and wellbeing protected from environment-related risks and impacts
- University degree in Environmental studies, Biology, Geography, Chemistry, Engineering, Economics, Public Administration, Public
Relations, Journalism, Sociology or a relevant, directly related discipline, or equivalent.
Diploma could be replaced by 5 years of relevant experience (in addition to the years required as general professional experience);
- General professional experience:
• At least 3 years of experience after University graduation
• Specific professional experience:
• At least 3 years of experience in development of environmental legislation;
• Experience of accounting of and reporting on GHG emissions or ODS will be an asset.
• Language skills: Excellent knowledge of English; Knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian would be an advantage
- If you are interested in this project please apply stating the reference number212/1471/110C/PMO in subject
- Postuler avant