- Technical assistance in accounting and phasing out of emissions of GHG, ODS and F-Gases
Global objective of this project is to contribute to the rendering of Ukrainian economy modern, clean, resource-efficient and competitive, with economic growth decoupled from resource use, and citizens' health and wellbeing protected from environment-related risks and impacts.
- Category II Expert in ODS and F-Gases
- Master’s degree in Environmental studies, Biology, Geography, Chemistry, Engineering or a relevant, directly related discipline, or
equivalent. Diploma could be replaced by 5 years of relevant experience (in addition to the years required as general professional experience);
General professional experience:
• At least 6 years of experience in industrial environmental management or industrial environmental policies.
Specific professional experience:
• At least 3 and preferably 6 years of experience in a national authority responsible for the implementation of ODS and F-gases legislation;
• Experience in industrial application of substitutes to HFCs will be an advantage.
• Language skills: Excellent knowledge of English; Knowledge of Ukrainian/Russian would be an advantage.
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning the reference 212/1471/110D/PMO in subject
- Pays de résidence
- Postuler avant
- Domaine d'expertise
- Longue durée