Bangladesh TL Urban planner M/F
- Project Preparation Study for the Bangladesh Smart Cities Development Project
The Team Leader will lead the development of the approach to smart city and the city-specific smart city strategies, the identification of project components, the preparation of the capital investment plan, and the preparation of the pre-feasibility studies.
- Education required
- Degree in civil engineering or urban development with a master’s or post-graduate degree specializing in urban development or engineering or a similar field.
Fluency in English (written and spoken)
- Experience required
- • Solid experience as a TL in urban development projects and outline/preliminary engineering designs for municipal governments and international financing especially in South Asia. Experience working in Bangladesh will be considered an advantage.
• A strong record of working on sustainable urban development projects, particularly basic services. Experience with the smart city approach will be considered an advantage.
• Excellent skills in project team and time management.
• Excellent interpersonal, communication, and presentation skills as well as reporting and presenting
- Interested candidates are requested to apply with the following reference: 233/642/34-PMO.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Job reference