Our client is a major engineering company, part of one of the worldwide leader in Water and Environment sector.
Under the responsibility of the Head of Bid Unit, the Bid Manager is in charge of preparing EoI (expressions of interest) or offers to answer tenders launched by international donors - IFI's (EU, EIB, ADB, WB, ...) as well as private or national public tenders.
- Business intelligence
- Writing of prequalification offers
- Offers preparation
- Search and preparation of partnerships
- Quality and confirmity control
- Risk analysis
- Coordination of technical and financial offers
- Participation to kick-off meetings
- Update of commercial reports
- Collaboration with Financial and Legal Departments during offer preparation stage
Graduated with a Master in one of these fields: Water, Waste, Environment, Climate Change, etc, you have at least 5 years experience in preparing offers for major international donors (EU, EIB,WB, ADB, etc). You are also able and ued to manage IFI's procedures and methodologies.
You speak and write very good English; French and 3rd laguage will be an asset.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to build high level contacts with clients and partners;
- Ability to propose methodoly improvements;
- Good command of risk identification and analysis;
- Ability to adress clients' expectations.
An experience in development project implementation will be considered as an asset.
Interested in this challenge? Please register and apply on our website.