Bruxelles - International Recruiter m/f
- PMO is specialized in recruiting talents worldwide to take part to projects of major engineering and consulting companies in the environment (water, waste, biodiversity, etc.), urban planning, energy and mobility sectors. Most of these projects are carried out in collaboration with international financing institutions (Asian Bank for Development, French Development Agency, European Union, European Investment Bank, World Bank, EBRD, etc.).
To support our growth, we are looking for an
International Recruiter m/f
Based in Brussels
- Education required
- Within our International Recruitment team, you will work closely to the success of our clients' offers and projects. More precisely, you will:
- Cooperate with the commercial teams to better understand their need for staffing;
- Search for the right profiles in our internal database of experts and through head hunting on social networks;
- Follow up on the recruitment process: contact with experts worldwide, explain both project and position, discuss about availabilities and interest;
- Progressively build your own network of experts;
- Become a trustful and reliable HR partner for your client by providing regular feedback about your assignment.
- Experience required
- Graduated with a Master (or equivalent), you already have at least 3 years of recruitment experience, including sourcing techniques, ideally in an international environment;
You are curious, multitask, self-driven, and able to prioritize in a fast-paced environment;
You are client oriented and solution driven;
You have an excellent written and verbal communication in English, and ideally French.
- We offer you to join a human-sized team within a world player, with an attractive package (group Insurance, Hospitalization, meal vouchers, public transportation, teleworking policy).
- Human development
- Permanent position
- Long term
- Working language
- English, French
- Job reference