CAMBODIA - PWSSP - COMMUNITY ENGAGEMENT SPECIALIST
- Consultancy services for Capacity Development Programme
The services will be divided in the following tasks:
- Task 1 - Wastewater strategy and country diagnosis of sewerage system.
- Task 2 - Performance improvement planning for wastewater services;
- Task 3 - Awareness raising and communication;
- Education required
- Master Degree in social sciences, development sociology or a related discipline.
- Experience required
- 10 years' experience in awareness-raising campaigns and substantial experience in sanitation and hygiene.
Previous experience in Southeast Asia is a requisite.
Fluency in Khmer and English is a requisite.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 217/642/011G/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Water & Hydraulics
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference