CAMBODIA - PWSSP - TEAM LEADER
- Consultancy services for Capacity Development Programme
The services will be divided in the following tasks:
- Task 1 - Wastewater strategy and country diagnosis of sewerage system.
- Task 2 - Performance improvement planning for wastewater services;
- Task 3 - Awareness raising and communication;
- Education required
- Master degree in Environmental Engineering/Sanitary Engineering/Wastewater Engineering or related fields.
- Experience required
- 10 years of related work experience and 7 years in project management and planning of projects financed by development funding agencies.
Previous experience working on sanitation or wastewater or related projects in Southeast Asia financed by development agencies is preferred.
Fluency in Khmer and English is a requisite
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 217/642/011A/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Water & Hydraulics
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference