CAMBODIA - PWSSP - WASTEWATER UTILITY SPECIALIST
- Consultancy services for Capacity Development Programme
The services will be divided in the following tasks:
- Task 1 - Wastewater strategy and country diagnosis of sewerage system.
- Task 2 - Performance improvement planning for wastewater services;
- Task 3 - Awareness raising and communication;
- Education required
- Master degree in Environmental Engineering/Sanitary Engineering/Wastewater Engineering or related fields.
- Experience required
- 10 years’ experience in the operation and maintenance of urban wastewater systems, including wastewater treatment plants, with at least 10 years in utility management and 7 years in developing countries. Previous experience in Southeast Asia is preferred.
Fluency in English is a requisite.
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 217/642/011E in subject
- Apply before
- Water & Hydraulics
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference