Cambodia-Urban Planning-Deputy team leader
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT IN URBAN PLANNING --expression of interest phase
- Education required
- Urban planning specialist (deputy team leader) -local expert
The specialist will support the Team Leader throughout the project implementation, including providing inputs towards the development of the spatial plans, land use plans and urban designs of the priority areas.
- Experience required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in urban and regional planning, urban governance, land use, environment, resettlement and social safeguards, and climate change and disaster risk management.
Experience in city and public infrastructure planning, social inclusion and mobility planning, analysis on urban development, infrastructure strategy development and city design, and working with multilateral agencies is beneficial.
- Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: firstname.lastname@example.org, with the reference 212/642/35E/PMO in subject.
- Apply before
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference