Cambodia-Urban Planning-Environmental Specialist
- CONSULTANCY SERVICES TO PROVIDE TECHNICAL SUPPORT AND CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT IN URBAN PLANNING -expression of intertest phase
- Education required
- Environmental specialist- Local expert
The specialist will provide technical support in environmental management, conservation, natural resource management, climate change and disaster risk management, environmental impact assessment and green infrastructure and nature-based solutions.
The specialist will also be expected to contribute towards the development of the spatial and land use plans, urban designs and capacity building program to ensure environmental considerations are integrated.
- Experience required
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in environmental planning and management, and sustainable development with a sound understanding and knowledge of the environmental legislation, policies and frameworks.
- Interested in this project? Please send your CV by email: email@example.com, with the reference 212/642/35H/PMO in subject.
- Apply before
- Construction & Infrastructures
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference