Canada-Reducing Plastic Waste-Expert in Circular economy
- Reducing plastic waste in Canada - Ensuring sustainable consumption and production Patterns
The purpose of this contract is to support a transition to sustainable production and consumption of plastic in Canada and contribute to significantly reducing marine and riverine litter, including by supporting European approaches, policies and business models.
- Education required
- Key Expert 2 in circular economy
- Experience required
- General professional experience
- At least 5 year's postgraduate experience in a sector relevant to the scope of the assignment (e.g. circular economy, climate action, sustainable energy, etc.);
Specific professional experience:
- Participation in at least one project relevant to the scope of the assignment involving private sector.
- Participation in at least one project on tasks related to Communication
- Proven experience in a Circular Economy project specifically focusing on the plastic supply chain would be considered a strong asset;
- Working experience in or on the EU and or Canada will be considered a strong asset.
o Language skills: Fluency in English (C1 level) Fluency in French (B1 or B2 level) is considered to be an asset
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 202/1475/010B/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Long term
- Working language
- Job reference