CENTRAL ASIA - Climate change - TL
- European Union – Central Asia Water, Environment and Climate Change Cooperation (WECOOP)
The overall objective of the project is to promote sustainable development and circular economy in Central Asia.
The permanent location of the Project Office is Nur-Sultan, Kazakhstan. The activities of the project will be implemented in the Central Asian Countries, in the EU and the pre-accession or neighbouring countries, as required.
- Education required
- A University Degree in biology or earth sciences or engineering or environmental sciences or public administration or international relations or law, or a relevant, directly
related discipline, or equivalent relevant professional experience;
Minimum 500 working days (at least 70% in the region)
- Experience required
- • A post-graduate degree in biology or earth sciences or engineering or environmental sciences or public administration or international relations or law, or a relevant, directly related discipline is an advantage;
• Excellent diplomatic, social, communication and networking skills are considered to be an asset;
• Fluency in oral and written English is essential;
• Fluency in oral and written Russian is essential.
General professional experience
• Preferably 20 years, but minimum 15 years of professional experience;
• Preferably 10 years, but minimum 7 years of cumulated experience in institutional and/or policy development and/or in facilitating reform processes in an international cooperation context in climate change or environmental governance;
• Preferably 5 years, but minimum 3 years of cumulated working experience in any country of Eastern Neighbourhood and/or Central Asia and/or EU accession countries is required;
• Proven capacity to lead a multinational team;
- Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 198/642/111A/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Long term
- Working language
- English, Russian
- Job reference