Egypt-Kitchener drain project-procurement expert
- PROJECT IMPLEMENTATION CONSULTANT (PIC) FOR THE KITCHENER DRAIN PROJECT WASTEWATER COMPONENT
The purpose of the PIC is to assist the MHUUC/PMU, HCWW and the WSCs to implement Component 1 of the project in a timely and efficient manner and to thus achieve the abovementioned overall project objectives
- Education required
- Responsible for supervising procurement Non-Key experts in the local offices, chief responsibility for support on all procurement related issues to the implementing entities and ensuring compliance with EIB Guide to Procurement.
- Experience required
- - University degree in construction management, engineering, law, economics or related discipline;
- Excellent knowledge of English.
General Professional Experience
- 15 years relevant working experience;
- 10 years experience in the management of the entire procurement cycle for infrastructure projects (incl. preparation of TORs and tender documents, tender evaluation, contract documentation for construction works; resolution of construction claims and disputes, experience with service contracts, procurement plans, etc.)
Specific Professional Experience
- Knowledge of and proven experience in applying international procurement standards of the major IFIs
- Proven expertise in international procurement of works, equipment and services.
- At least three previous assignments in the context of infrastructure projects in developing countries .
- Knowledge of and experience in projects in the wastewater sector would be an advantage
- Interested in this project? Please apply mentioning reference 212/642/05C/PMO in subject
- Apply before
- Job reference