The objective of the overall Programme aims at supporting the socio-economic stability of Egypt through enhancing quality of life and water security. This will be achieved through the de-pollution of the Kitchener Drain and the Mediterranean Sea, which will improve the health and environmental situation of the people living in the catchment area of the Kitchener Drain.
Graduate in engineering, environmental science, environmental economics or equivalent educational background
- Proven professional experience of preferably fifteen (15) years in solid waste management;
- Extensive experience in the supporting and/or managing of client Implementation Units/Administration Offices;
- Experience in capacity building/institutional strengthening projects related to the development of implementation procedures in the SWM sector, with special focus on the establishment of operational procedures/systems, implementing manuals, reporting and monitoring procedures for projects;
- Wide international experience in developing countries is required, preferably experience in Egypt and/or the MENA regional and/or elsewhere in Africa.
- Must speak and write English fluently.
- Some knowledge of Arabic language will be an asset, but is not necessarily required.
Interested in this project? Please apply below mentioning the reference 217/642/005A/PMO in subject